[foaf-protocols] SVN+WebID with Tabulator Data Wiki

Joe Presbrey presbrey at csail.mit.edu
Thu Sep 30 03:09:45 CEST 2010

This evening I started using my WebID with a subversion copy of the
Tabulator Data Wiki on my MacBook (subversion-1.6.12 from
macports.org).

It was painless and awesome (check out the commit log!). Components
used so far are: httpd 2.2, mod_dav, mod_dav_svn, and mod_authn_webid.
My next step here is SVN+WebID+SPARQL.

I've included an abridged client transcript and server config (4
lines!) below in case you're curious and/or want to try replicating
the setup. Feel free to also try tabulator.org's SVN+WebID endpoint
<https://tabulator.org/svn/wiki/> but its currently open to all WebIDs
so please don't link spammers! ;)

Joe

** client **

$ echo '[global]
ssl-client-cert-file=/Users/presbrey/WebID.p12
ssl-client-cert-password=PASS' > ~/.subversion/servers
$ svn co https://tabulator.org/svn/wiki/
A    wiki/test
A    wiki/test/data.n3
A    wiki/test/foaf.me.n3
A    wiki/test/presbrey.n3
A    wiki/test/test.n3
A    wiki/tabulator/tracker/issue.n3
[...]
Checked out revision 1.
$ touch wiki/test/svn.n3
$ svn add wiki/test/svn.n3
$ svn commit -m 'test: dummy svn.n3 file'
Adding         test/svn.n3
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 2.
$ svn up