[foaf-protocols] Fwd: New draft of Linked Data Patterns book

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:41:40 CEST 2011

Great resource, with source code linked in github.

Perhaps at some stage we can make some collaborative patterns for FOAF
protocols, that we've discussed in this group?

Maybe one chapter per topic

eg WebID, Web Access Control, Semantic Pingback, Semantic Inbox,
Finger Point, Payments, JSON-LD, Facebook Integration, Signing graphs
... I'm sure there's much more ...