[foaf-protocols] Fwd: OStatus 1.5

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:19:45 CEST 2011

see below - Evan will welcome thoughts about modelling etc, and we
really need to figure out how this stuff maps to the data Web, shall
we suck this in somewhere, do some crazy analysis?

Let me whip you with a little stick - this stuff is a damn sight more
federated/webbish than a lot of the semweb community has been.