[foaf-protocols] Fwd: ANN: Spark library for visualizing the Semantic Web (dev preview)

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 22:37:59 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denny Vrandecic <denny.vrandecic at kit.edu>
Date: 4 March 2011 20:52
Subject: ANN: Spark library for visualizing the Semantic Web (dev preview)
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web at w3.org>

We are announcing a developer's preview of the

 Spark library for visualizing SPARQL result sets

This might not sound truly exciting, but bare with me for a moment, it
really is kinda cool:

Spark is a fully HTML5 compliant JavaScript library which allows you
to include results from SPARQL queries in any website (as a "spark"),
or, by using the QCrumb, data from any RDF file out there. Spark
provides an easy extensible mechanism to define renders for SPARQL
result sets.

A preliminary documentation, links to the source code, and much more
can be found here:

<http://km.aifb.kit.edu/sites/spark/>

If you just want to see the examples, just click here:

<http://km.aifb.kit.edu/sites/spark/docs/example/index.html>

And don't forget to view source on the examples.

We are looking for developers helping in our effort! Especially we
don't yet fully cover all the browsers, we don't really deal with XML
based results, etc., there is lots of things to do. If you want to
help us out, drop us an email.

Have a great weekend!
Denny and Andreas