[foaf-protocols] sending client cert to an STS web service endpoint

peter williams home_pw at msn.com
Fri Mar 11 18:57:27 CET 2011

.sending a client cert to an STS, from a simple windows command line program
(run on a fastCGI cloud endpoint, say).

Anyone point me to a javascript STS (ws-trust) client implementation,
posting over a javascript socket (where the "browser" container for the
javascript may lend its https+client-authn connection, acting as the
[javascript] socket provider )?

I know how to take my FOAF+SSL guts and have the STS perform the webid
protocol pingback, given presentation of the client cert orchestrated above.