[foaf-protocols] implementation specific discussion on webid; azure service bus

peter williams home_pw at msn.com
Thu Mar 17 00:12:50 CET 2011

Below, I say "Being atom, content types of various types can accompany the
URI."

In Atom, can the content attached to a URI be a MIME multipart/alternative
content type? .such that to one URI might be bound in the atom stream 3
alternative streams of metadata: (i) the openid file (with microformats),
(ii) the foaf card, (iii) the XRD for hammarstack markup?