[foaf-protocols] ResourceMe - webid component

Henry Story henry.story at bblfish.net
Fri Mar 18 00:46:54 CET 2011

very nice Bergi.

Sadly we don't have any functioning test cases to help you test your code against. That is
Issue-9 of the WebID group.

  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/9

Anyone want to help out on that? I started out doing something there, but found my time take up again trying to build a social web friending demo.

	Henry