[foaf-protocols] webid group said... something interesting

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:31:50 CET 2011

On 22 March 2011 19:24, Henry Story <henry.story at bblfish.net> wrote:

> On 22 Mar 2011, at 18:41, Henry Story wrote:
>

>> What are you working on?
>
> Of course that's not directed at anyone on this thread.
> Just sounded good. :-)

:)

Just a heads up.  Right now I'm spending some time getting under the
skin of the facebook platform.

I'd like to make some prototypes that combine the best features of the
facebook platform and the best features of Linked Data.  In particular
I'd like to make a proof of concept where facebook users can use WebID
enabled apps, and possibly vice versa.

Hopefully during the process I'll identify the strengths of each
approach and try and identify gaps that are worth working on.