[foaf-protocols] a toolbar rendering my foaf card.

peter williams home_pw at msn.com
Wed Mar 23 10:28:24 CET 2011

http://homepw.ourtoolbar.com/

can someone make another (on a dev machine, that can be assumed compromised,
full of web spyware etc)? In the builder, one just chooses to add an HTML
control, and one points to the URI.

Then I can have n community toolbars in my toolbar dropdowns, one per foaf
partner.

It's a start, taking 5m, and acting like a consumer (vs a programmer). Its
one website (toolbar generator) working with another (foaf card generater,
at  foaf.me). One can imagine this toolbar now talking to the DOM API of the
page, and showing the client certs (and associated foaf cards) for valid SSL
sessions.