[foaf-protocols] minimal RDFa for webid

peter williams home_pw at msn.com
Thu Mar 31 11:07:30 CEST 2011

I want my little webid program demo to spit out a fragment of XHTML - marked
up with the absolutely minimum use of RDFa necessary to declare a
RSAPublicKey. On receiving client cert with *proposed* webid that DOES NOT
resolve, spit out some RDFa to stdout.

The assumption is that now one posts an (HTML) comment to a blog site - at
webid. All namespaces declarations and any and all other RDFisms are to be
contained within the comment. The generator program described above create
the comment text.

The idea is that anyone reading the main page of the blog site using HTML
would find in that HTML stream the RDFa of the RSAPublicKey, deeply embedded
as a comment within the stream.

Assume that only certain commentators have rights to submit and auto-publish
comments. Assume one must use openid to get those posting rights.

So what would the absolutely minimal RDFa look like?