[foaf-protocols] CGI::Auth::FOAF_SSL 1.002

Toby Inkster tai at g5n.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 18:42:36 CET 2011

I've just released a small update for my Perl implementation of (the
server end of) WebID.

Barring an unforeseen need for a new 1.x release, the next steps will
probably be a major refactor to be released as 2.000. This will drop
the CGI-specifics, so work better in non-CGI Perl server environments
such as FastCGI, mod_perl, etc. It may introduce dependencies on Plack
and Moose/Mouse, and will almost certainly break API compatibility with
1.x.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail at tobyinkster.co.uk>