[foaf-protocols] cert:fingerprint ?

Kingsley Idehen kidehen at openlinksw.com
Tue Nov 22 21:06:22 CET 2011

On 11/22/11 2:35 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> 1. it is being pushed because of the use case of publishing on
>> twitter and the lack of space of a tweet. But I don't believe in that
>> use case
>>     - the use case does not contain a WebID: one has to assume there
>> is a webid that twitter would give each user - but it is twitter that
>> controls
>
> Of course it does [1].
>
>>       its name space
>
> It doesn't. It actually controls its data access address space.
>
>>     - it requires one to use the twitter json interface to go from
>> imaginary webid to the hash, so the protocol ends up being completely
>> twitter specific
>
> No it doesn't.
Henry,

I forgot to drop a link for [1].

Links:
1. http://id.myopenlink.net/about/id/entity/http/twitter.com/kidehen --
a proxy/wrapper Linked Data URI

2.
http://linkeddata.informatik.hu-berlin.de/uridbg/index.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fid.myopenlink.net%2Fabout%2Fid%2Fentity%2Fhttp%2Ftwitter.com%2Fkidehen&useragentheader=&acceptheader=
-- same proxy URI via URI Debugger

3.
http://validator.linkeddata.org/vapour?vocabUri=http%3A%2F%2Fid.myopenlink.net%2Fabout%2Fid%2Fentity%2Fhttp%2Ftwitter.com%2Fkidehen&classUri=http%3A%2F%2F&propertyUri=http%3A%2F%2F&instanceUri=http%3A%2F%2F&defaultResponse=dontmind&userAgent=vapour.sourceforge.net
-- Vapour Linked Data URI validation utility

President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen