[foaf-protocols] implementations -was: new WebID spec published

Henry Story henry.story at bblfish.net
Thu Nov 24 13:59:46 CET 2011

Ok, I am happy to say I have gotten a first implementation working to the new spec.
It makes for a very big code simplification! Now it is rare that specs get easier to implement
with time!!!!

Here you can see for yourself the diff - note that it is mostly red for code removals

The main implementation class is now a lot more readable

I have a few other frameworks to simplify like this. I'll let you know when done...