[foaf-protocols] using windows to mint web id credentials,

Peter Williams home_pw at msn.com
Sat Nov 26 19:22:00 CET 2011

 I may go to my garage and look up my old book, which published some dotnet language code allowing one to write a custom exit module for that CA product (10+ years ago, anyway). the idea, is that one posts the cert (or some components thereof) to some of other distribution technologies - assumed to evole as they indeed have over those 10+ years. I might be able to pull off writing an exit module that simply publishes a cert to a blog post, on blogspot. Each cert minted becomes a new blog post, distributed using the blogger posting port (and some password). Now, I can pull of formatting the HTML-RDFa (and posting that off to blogspot). The template for that class of post then does the necesary RDFa-evil things (doctypes and html-eement based namespaces), once blogger renders the output. Assuming I figure out (in my unworldy web way) how to have blogger posts bind to different templates, presumably I can also post off a blog entry that upon rendering does "THAT WHICH IS REQUIRED" for the microformat variant of the foaf card, and the variant representation. (Clearly, in a third, I can just base64 encode the cert chain's .p7m file and stuff it in <script> tag too, language="application/x-x509-user-cert".) Each cass of post can simply be tagged in the usual blogging paradigm, so folks consumign the atom feed can ignore certain serialization formats. Now, to the microformat variant. in the contrasting RDFA case of foaf markup, all I did was set the doctype, and html element namespace headers in a blogger template. What do I do to tell the world of microformat clients that the resulting HTML is microformat ready? can i hope that the microformat page parsers are available in native dotnet libraries?    Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 12:39:23 -0500