[foaf-protocols] [foaf-dev] WebID support for Node.js

Henry Story henry.story at bblfish.net
Fri Jan 20 08:56:37 EST 2012

Hi Jonas,

  thanks for the pointer.

Btw. we just started the W3C WebID Community Group now,
and it would be great if you joined :-)

   http://www.w3.org/community/webid/

W3C Community Groups should be easy to join, and are a way of ensuring
that for a minimal cost we don't end up with any weird patent issues. So
for everyone who would like  to keep up to date and contribute that is
where things are happening.

	Henry