[foaf-dev] FOAF Press was FOAF Properties

Michael Haschke haschek at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 11 13:35:38 CEST 2011

Hi Keith,

2011/9/10 Keith Alexander <k.j.w.alexander at gmail.com>:
> I hadn't looked at foafpress before, but it looks like a really nice
> project, and the eye candy was so pretty I tried it, and also found
> the documentation not so clear on the last step  (where to put the RDF
> files so that foafpress can find them), but I figured it out in the

Writing documentation is not so easy sometimes, first as the developer
I know what to do and how it works, so it's difficult to identify
problems :) so I would be happy to hear about the problems. Second,
English is not my native tongue, so anyone who can help to improve the
manuals is invited to join the project :)

> end and put the way I did it on the project wiki
> https://github.com/haschek/Foafpress/wiki/TroubleShooting

Thank you for contributing.

regards,
Haschek