[foaf-dev] Proposal: :bitcoin

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:26:59 CEST 2011

How about a foaf : bitcoin predicate added to the next cut of the vocab

Range could be a string

Bitcoin is fast becoming one largest payment communities on the net.
You can even buy groceries in new york with bitcoins now!

A simple predicate could allow easy markup in rdfa for example on
blogs, and robots to perform ecommerce.  It would also work with all
the derivatives namecoin, solidcoin etc.

We could use the existing account or tipjar instead, but I think
adding the bitcoin predicate could make things that much easier