[foaf-dev] Proposal: :bitcoin

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:27:05 CEST 2011

On 23 September 2011 16:00, Dan Brickley <danbri at danbri.org> wrote:
> +Cc: Mike and Rob, from the original foaf:tipjar lunch conversation ~2004 ....
>
> http://blog.foaf-project.org/2004/02/foaftipjar-creative-commons-and-musicbrainz/

I've made a post on the BTC forum about ontologies.

Also started working with W3C Payments group about getting a proposal
for the bitcoin: URI scheme to IANA ... tho that may take a while.

At this point I think we can assume the BTC address is a string, but
at some point perhaps we should not rule out a URI.

I'll get some comment text after some community feedback ... I do
think foaf : bitcoin would be kind of neat especially in RDFa

And just for run check out the latest innovations! :)

http://bitcoinatm.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=38048.0