[foaf-protocols] This message should be signed

Toby Inkster mail at tobyinkster.co.uk
Sat Jun 20 10:26:42 CEST 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-20 at 09:14 +0100, Toby Inkster wrote:
> This message is a test. It should be signed with my FOAF+SSL-enabled
> X.509 key.

Hmmm... but wasn't.

Some SSL error message came up in Evolution when sending it, but it
didn't give me the chance to stop it sending.

Oh well, the principle still seems sound. FOAF+SSL could provide us with
a unified trust model for web and e-mail, which is a potential killer
feature over competing technologies (but not an ov:KillerGorilla).

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail at tobyinkster.co.uk>