[foaf-protocols] [foaf-dev] revisiting FOAF project goals

Toby Inkster tai at g5n.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 17:16:27 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-24 at 14:49 +0200, Story Henry wrote:
> The relationship vocab is a bit broken in my opinion.

Indeed. In addition to the problems you mentioned, the RDF/XML has a
bunch of "owl:equivalentClass" links between *properties* instead of
classes.

I'd also suggest that an improvement might be to deprecate a number of
the inverse properties. Does it really need both rel:grandchildOf and
rel:grandparentOf?

While we're talking of XFN, the relationship vocab, etc, I'd also like
to point out:

	http://buzzword.org.uk/rdf/xen#

--
Toby A Inkster